Saturday 22 June 2013

This is not the end, its only the beginning!

Hello there gorgeous!

I was just thinking to myself that I keep promising to keep the blog up and I never do so I thought I'd rattle out a blog and see if I can keep it up every week on two weeks on whatever I can...


I've just finished my HND radio and what can I say? It was a blast, I learned so much and made long lasting friendships who I hope to keep in contact with. (Facebook is a wonderful thing!)... I hope to know get into the world of work which is easier said than done I'll tell you that much. But I want to reiterate somethings I learned at college, which I hope will help you:

1) Never be scared to be yourself! 
     People can be so judgmental, but don't let anyone put you down. Being different is GOOD!! One of my tutors said that there were not two people alike in our class, and it was a good thing as we could all bounce of each others personalities even though we were so different. 

2) Don't let anyone tell you that you "can't do something"
     I'm sick to death of this word "can't" it should be banned. If you have the determination to do                            something and you know you can do, then DO IT! Don't sit around talking about, because then people can talk you out of it. 

3) Confidence 
     If you don't have confidence then that's cool, but you need to work on it. Nothing or no one can bring your confidence. Sure they can help you but its all up to you... I never thought in  a millions years I'd be able to go live in front of a radio mic and talk but I tried it (and loved it). 

I have been on a whirlwind of a journey and its been great! There's been downs but there's been the most amazing ups and I have memories I will treasure forever. This isn't the end now I've finished college, this is only the beginning...

Over and out, 
Cally-Marie xox 

No comments:

Post a Comment