Tuesday 22 March 2011

Bruno Mars!

Bruno Mars is one of my favourite artists! He became recognised after his vocals and co-writing on the song "Nothin on you" by B.O.B and "Billionare" by Travie McCoy. He also co-wrote songs such as "Right round" by Flo Rider and "Forget you" by Cee Lo Green.
 In october 2010 he released his album "Doo woops and hooligans" realeasing singles "Just the way you are" and "Grenade" which made me a big Bruno Mars fan! I love the lyrics and the tune to these songs! They're so catchy :D!
He got his stage name from his fathers nickname and adding "Mars" at the end. This reason was because,
"I felt like I didn't have [any] pizzazz, and a lot of girls say I’m out of this world, so I was like I guess I'm from Mars."
Overall I just wanted to mention my favorite singer in my blog because I've listened to him non stop for ages and everytime I hear one of his songs I go hyper like the time I was in "Tesco" with my friend Craig and Bruno Mars came on the radio I think it was "Grenade"! Good times :) xx

3 comments:

  1. awww cally :) bruno mars is a wee cutie. i dont like many of his songs but they are catchy :) xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are catchy nicola, I got his album last week and I'm addicted! I love him xx

    ReplyDelete