Tuesday 1 March 2011

Glee taking over our telvisions?

Glee has taken over in the UK. The US hit show is becoming more popular with celebrites also staring in also such as Britney spears and Gwinith palrto. What I like about glee is that they cover songs and I like what they do with them. I love'd the mash up song "singing in the rain" and rhianna's "umbrella". I really like what they done with it and loved the dancing also with the rain on the stage and the umbrellas!

Cast dancing to their version of singing in the rain.
 What I also like about glee is the relationship formed between the characters and the veiwers! We as the audiance feel like we know the characters. I was particularly upset when because of bulling one of the characters has left the glee club and gone to another school because he had been bullied because he was openly gay and the person whom was bulling him was threatened by him. I think it is well done that the story writers of glee had choosen to do the topic of bullying because it does happen escpecially in high school!
Chris Colfer, as glee's Kurt Hummel
Chris had won a golden globe for best performance by an actor in a supporting role in a series. I remember I heard that and I was so pleased for him. He deserved it, for his role. Its a difficult role to play when it comes to bullying. What helps though is the actor is reportadly openly gay and was bullied at high school but to come and act that all over again is amazing and bring the show together. He is my favorite character overall but im disapointed he left Mckinley high school to enroll in a private school because of his bullying.




 I

1 comment:

  1. Loving this blog. Glee is amazing and your right that song was amazing. It was done really well. Im so sad he has left too go to another school. What will happen when he goes into competition with them now? How will he cope? so many questions ahhh!!! cant wait for the next episode :) xxxx

    ReplyDelete